NIGERIAN AGIP OIL COMPANY LTD. – NAOC, company based in Lagos, is a Joint Venture between Agip and The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and involves in oil and gas exploration and production activities in Nigeria.
Nigerian Agip Oil Company Recruitment Academic Qualifications
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma and Higher National Diploma (ND/HND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) and Bachelor Degree (B.Sc) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
How to Apply for Nigerian Agip Oil Company Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should: Apply