Wakanow is Africa’s leading, full-service online travel company. At Wakanow, we understand that everyone likes easy and affordable travel services, so we provide our customers with a one-stop booking portal for Flights, Hotels, Visa Assistance, Holiday Packages, Airport Transfers, an international Travel SIM, a Prepaid Travel Card, a Loyalty program, and much more.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: PSS Portfolio Associate
Job Opening ID: WKN/32/JB
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- The PSS Portfolio Associate is responsible for managing individual portfolios for the PSS department and also handles PSS operations.
- PSS Portfolio management and reporting
- Timely closure of Customer’s Transactions/response to customer’s E-mail/Complaints
- Creation of customer’s loan account
- Monitor violations of credit policies, provide analysis, conclusion and recommendations, present findings to senior management and suggest actions/penalties be taken when appropriate
- Customer Education (Product Education)
- Providing assistance to Outlets on PSS breakdown challenges where necessaries.
- Provides assistance by responding to customer enquiries through all approved channels
- Timely closure of request made through our online platform (Booking Report)
- Assist in attending to Walk-in customers where needed.
- Keep track of non-performing loan (NPL) and interact with customers to ensure payments are made
- Ensure daily reporting of all transactions consummated on a daily basis
- Assist in tracking all tickets not paid for and needed to be cancelled at least 7 days to travel
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 21st July, 2017.