Kogi State University Recruitment 2017 | How to Apply for Kogi State University Recruitment.
Kogi State University Recruitment 2017
Kogi State University Recruitment 2017 – In this article you will get latest updates on Kogi State University 2017 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Kogi State University Anyigba, was established on 18 November, 1999 and currently, has a total student population of over 23,000 students spread across its seven (7) Faculties of Agriculture, Arts and Humanities, Education, Law, Management Sciences, Natural Sciences, Social Sciences and a College of Health Sciences. Though a State University, Kogi State University accommodates a significant number of non indigenes, from all parts of Nigeria.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Professor
Location: Anyigba, Kogi
Department: Animal Production
Qualifications and Experience
- A Ph.D. holder with a minimum of ten years experience at University level and capacity with time to teach and develop undergraduate and postgraduate courses, play a major role in the academic leadership in the discipline.
- Postgraduate supervision at Ph.D. or equivalent level, and considerable background of research.
- He/she is also required to give an inaugural lecture in his area of discipline and carry out any other academic and administrative duties that may be assigned.
Emoluments and Benefits
As applicable in Federal Universities in Nigeria.
Kogi State University Recruitment – How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit fifteen (15) typewritten copies of their applications, credentials and detailed Curriculum Vitae, giving the following information in the order listed below:
- Full Name (Surname in block)
- Post Desired and Department
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth, State of Origin and Local Government Area
- Permanent Home Address (Not P.O.Box or P.M.B Current Postal Address
- GSM Number
- Marital Status
- Number of Children with Names and Ages
- Institutions Attended (with dates)
- Academic Qualifications (with dates)
- Professional Qualifications (with dates) where applicable
- List of Publications with details of Titles, Publishers, or Journals, dates and pages (where applicable)
- Work experience (General and Specific Experience with dates)
- Details of Administrative Experience and Service to the Community (with status and dates)
- Present Employment, Status, Salary
- Employer(s) Address(es), Postal, E-mail and Contact GSM Number(s)
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees, two (2) of whom must be professionals or authorities in the relevant fields. The referees must be requested by the applicant to forward directly to the Registrar, confidential reports on the applicant indicating the post desired.
Each applicant should indicate at the top left corner of the package, the position applied for. The application should be addressed and sent to:
Kogi State University,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 4th September, 2017.