FUTO Recruitment 2017 | FUTO Application Guide and Requirement.
IMPORTANT! Currently, Federal University of Technology Owerri Recruitment Form is not yet online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
FUTO Recruitment has been anticipating in the country till date, I have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2017 FUTO Recruitment form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- When is FUTO Recruiting for 2017?
- How to apply for FUTO Graduate Recruitment 2017?
- Has FUTO Started Recruitment for 2017?
- FUTO Official Recruitment Portal 2017?
- FUTO Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2017?
- FUTO 2017 Recruitment Deadline
Federal University of Technology, Owerri was founded in the year 1980, the university has been recorded as one of the first three Federal Universities of Technology established by the Federal Government. It is situated about twenty- five kilometers away from the centre of Owerri metropolis.
FUTO APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATION
- Applicants must:
- Posses a Doctorate degree in the relevant field
- Have sound knowledge in teaching and research experience in a university of not less than (6) years.
- Applicants must have substantial scholarly publications in reputable academic journals and registration with relevant professional bodies where necessary.
- Applicants must posses a minimum of Masters’ degree (not MBA, M.Phil) in the relevant field and appropriate cognate/teaching experience in a university or similar institution.
HOW TO APPLY FOR RECRUITMENT
Interested and qualified candidates should submit Thirty (30) copies of their applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae highlighting among others the following:
- Name in full (Surname, in capital letters)
- Place and Date of Birth
- Permanent Home Address
- Contact Address: Postal Address, GSM Number(s) and E-mail Address
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children (if any)
- Educational institutions attended (with dates)
- Academic and Professional Qualifications obtained (with dates)
- Working experience, including full details of former and present post(s)
- Present Employment, indicating present status and salary
- Extra Curricula Activities
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees
In addition to stating the names and addresses of the Referees, candidates should request each of their nominated Referees to send a Confidential Report on them to the Registrar, Federal University of Technology, Owerri.
Candidates should request their referees to forward references on them directly to the Registrar and clearly marked “Reference Report” on the top corner of the envelope
All applications should be forwarded to the address below:
Federal University of Technology,