NNPC / ADDAX Scholarship 2017 | Application Guide and Requirement.
NNPC / ADDAX Scholarships for (100L) which is a Tertiary Institutions National Merit Scholarship Awards Scheme, invites qualified candidates for its National Merit Tertiary Institutions Scholarship Awards Scheme.
NNPC / ADDAX Scholarship Award Eligibility:
- Must be a Nigerian.
- Must be a registered, full time 100 level undergraduate in any Nigerian Tertiary Institution.
- Must have 5 ’0′ level credit passes in one sitting including English Language and Mathematics.
Application Closing Date
All applications for the NNPC / ADDAX Tertiary Institutions National Merit Scholarship.
Application is yet to commence and as such deadline is yet to be determined. Don’t be dismayed we will keep you updated
How To Apply for the NNPC / ADDAX Scholarships
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST submit an application with the following information:
- Other Names.
- Functional E-mail address and phone number.
And attach scanned copies of original:
- Admission letter into institution with information on course of study, year of entry and duration.
- SSCE/GCE O’Level Certificate.
- Evidence of State of Origin / Local Government.
- School ID card or National ID or Driver’s Licence or International passport.
Submission of Application:
Applications are usually sent to emails designated below when it commences.
- Applications for the scholarship award without all the credentials stated above will be rejected.
- Any candidate currently a beneficiary of a Scholarship of any kind Is not eligible to apply.
- Dependants of employees of Addax are not eligible to apply.
NNPC/ADDAX Scholarship Aptitude test venues
Applicants must indicate their preferred center for the test
- Port Harcourt
Enter your email to get scholarships alert.