Sahel Capital Partners & Advisory Limited Recruitment 2017 | Application Guide and Requirements.
Sahel Capital Partners & Advisory Limited (SCPAL) is a leading management consulting firm focused on the agricultural and nutrition sectors in Africa. We partner with government agencies, private sector companies and leading international development organisation to conduct research, analyse policies, develop strategies and implement programs that promote sustainable food security and improved nutrition. We have worked on a variety of projects across West Africa, including in Benin, Burkina Faso, Ghana, Mali, Nigeria, and Senegal.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Lagos, with occasional travels across Nigeria
- The Business Analyst position is for junior practitioners with a passion for agriculture, interested in getting being exposed to a variety of projects in the sector.
- Business Analysts have the opportunity to work with clients across the public, private and social sector and across multiple value chains to make a tangible impact to the agriculture and nutrition sector in Africa.
In this role, you will be required to fulfill the following primary responsibilities:
- Conduct market, industry and company research related to proposals and projects for Sahel Capital’s clients.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis with data gathered during the course of the project.
- Create complete bibliography and contacts list of all sources of research information.
- Support Sahel Capital with work required to deliver a high quality final report to its client(s).
- Work independently, but as part of a broader team of Sahel Capital consultants.
- Support senior management on other Sahel Capital initiatives as requested
- Prepare PowerPoint and Word reports summarizing research and analyses and developing recommendations for the client.
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements
We are looking for candidates with a passion for agriculture that are driven, and self-starters. Below are key qualifications we are looking for:
- Bachelors or Masters in Agriculture, Business, Economics or related discipline
- High-quality analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Willingness to travel (required)
- Fluent proficiency in French and English (speaking, writing, reading and listening) Language
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV’s to: email@example.com with “Business Analyst – French” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 7th August, 2017.