Stresert Services Limited Recruitment 2017 | Application Guide and Requirements
Stresert Services Limited – Our client, is an industrial Printing organization based on the mainland of Lagos with equipment and facilities that cannot be rivalled in sub-Saharan Africa. As a result of growth and expansion, they are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Artist II
- The ideal graphic designer will responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact.
- The role involves listening to clients and understanding their needs before making design decisions.
- Meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job;
- Interpreting the client’s business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose;
- Estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients;
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research;
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts;
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash etc;
- Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience;
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
- Presenting finalised ideas and concepts to clients or account managers;
- Working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD);
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief;
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches;
- Working on layouts and art working pages ready for print;
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design.
- The desired candidate should be a graduate of Art (OND/HND/B.Sc).
- Must have 4 – 5 years work experience as a core graphic artist.
- Knowledge of pre-press operations
- Must be able to do page planning and imposition
- Must be able to use the ‘Mac’ system and all its creative suites
- Must be very creative and present a portfolio of designs created and of course, will carry out a practical test at the client’s place.
- Desired candidates should have background in the printing industry.
- Must be IT savvy
- Organizational skills with attention to detail
- Reporting skills, deadline-oriented, time management
- Reasoning ability, mathematical ability, and logical thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Monday – Friday
- Saturday: Half day (twice a month)
Sample of Work and Software
- It is required that you attach past samples of work done.
- A list of software packages acquainted with/ or have made use of in the past should be listed on the CV.
- The above is very important; applicants who do not compile with the above will not be assessed for the role.
- N100,000 – N130,000/month (depending on experience).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV’s to: email@example.com using ‘Graphic Artist II’ as subject of mail.
Note: Wrong applications will not be opened. Please be guided.
Application Deadline: 15th August, 2017.