NGO Recruitment 2017: Application Guide and Requirement.
NGO Recruitment 2017… Non- Governmental Organization (NGO) is a nonprofit organizations established by individuals and bodies to salvage the situation and conditions of people living all over the country, helps of which ranges from, educational, healthcare, public policy, social, human rights, environmental and other activism and services.
LISTS OF NGO’s
There are a whole lot of nonprofit organizations examples of which include;
- Purixmine Int.; a Non-Governmental Organization which its primary purpose for establishment was (is) for the sole aim of giving her staffs financial freedom and Human Personal Development.
- Diamond view
- Dangote Group of Companies: Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages and a whole lot.
- Ajebandele Ile-Ife
- Stargate Intercontinental Plc Ngo
- FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions.
Work in any of these organizations is vast and has different positions and responsibilities including;
- System Analyst
- Executive Secretary
- Corporate Receptionist
- Health Maintenance Officer
- Business Development Manager
- Student Trainee Supervisor
- Administrative Director
- Computer Engineer
- Regional Manager
- Sales Personnel
- Applicants must possess any of HND, OND, Bsc, Msc , PhD.
- Applicants must be able to work under time pressure.
- Applicants must have some years of experience in required discipline.
- Applicants must reside within the state and its environs.
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae as a single document by email
Send bio data details such as NAME, QUALIFICATION and LOCATION to the number displayed on the advert.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview on a scheduled date. Applicants must be residents of Enugu, Imo or its neighboring states.
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.