Nigeria Airforce Recruitment Form and Guide 2018/2019 – careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng.
Do you want to enter one of the most prestigious services of Nigeria, but don’t know how to go about it? Our article will help you!
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) is the air arm of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is one of the largest in Africa, consisting of about 25,000 personnel and aircraft including 12 Chinese Chengdu F-7s, and 11 Dassault-Dornier Alpha Jets, armed helicopters, and military transport aircraft.
- Nationality: Applicant must be of Nigerian origin.
- Age: Applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women, 17 and 24 years for tradesmen/women by 31 December 2016. Those applying as drivers must be between the ages of 18 and 28 years by 31 December 2016
- Marital Status: All applicants must be single.
- Height: Minimum height is 1.68 meters or 5.5ft for males and 1.65m or 5.4ft for females.
- Medical Fitness: All applicants must be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
- Applicants will be required to submit for scrutiny, the original copies of the documents at the recruitment centers and during the final selection interview. Applicants will be required to present following documents if selected for the zonal recruitment test:
- Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified officers in Paragraph 8.
- Photocopies of:
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age (Any age declaration done later than 4 years to this exercise will not be acceptable).
- Educational/Trade Certificates.
- Indigenship certificate from applicant’s State of Origin.
Qualifying Recruitment Tests will hold in the following Centers:
- Makurdi: Nigerian Air Force Base, Markudi.
- Ilorin: 227 Wing, Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin.
- Lagos: Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos.
- Enugu: 305 Flying Training School, Enugu.
- Port Harcourt: 97 Special Operations Group, Nigerian Air Force, Port Harcourt.
- Benin: 81 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force Benin.
- Kaduna: Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna.
- Kano: 303 Flying Training School, Kano.
- Maiduguri: 204 Wing, Nigerian Air Force Base, Maiduguri.
- Ipetu-Ijesha: Nigerian Air Force Institute of Safety, Ipetu-Ijesha.
- Sokoto: 55 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto.
- Yola: 75 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola.
- Jos: 330 Nigerian Air Force Station, Jos.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants are to apply free of charge online at www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng.
Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of application online:
a. Local Government Attestation Form.
b. Parents/Guardian Consent Form.
c. Acknowledgement Form.