UNICEF Human Resources Officers Recruitment 2017 | Apply for Ongoing UNICEF Recruitment.
UNICEF is funded entirely by the voluntary contributions of individuals, businesses, foundations and governments.
If you are a committed, creative professional and are passionate about making a lasting difference for children, the world’s leading children’s rights organization would like to hear from you.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer, Talent Groups, P-1 and P-2 levels
Job Number: 506608
Work Type : Fixed Term Staff, Temporary Appointment
- UNICEF is seeking talented professionals in Human Resources at the P-1 and P-2 levels. This is a Generic Vacancy Announcement (GVA) for the Talent Groups for Human Resources Officers at the P-1 and P-2 levels.
- Talent Groups at UNICEF are exclusive lists of pre-vetted, highly qualified professionals intended to fast-track recruitment processes as positions become available globally.
- After a rigorous selection process, successful candidates assessed as ready for these levels will be placed in the P-1 or P-2 Human Resources Talent Group.
- While placement in the Talent Group does not guarantee a position, it is an important resource for filling P-1 and P-2 level vacancies globally for roles of Human Resources Officer.
- Candidates placed into the Talent Group will be reviewed when a relevant position opens and if found suitable, will be offered placement through a direct selection process. Contracts may be Fixed Term (FT) or Temporary Appointment (TA).
To qualify as a Champion for every Child you will have:
- For P-1 level, one year of professional experience in human resource management in an international organization and/or large corporation
- For P-2 level, two years of professional experience in human resource management in an international organization and/or large corporation
- A University Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Management, International Relations, Psychology or other related Social Science field
- Knowledge of current theories and practices in human resources management
- Ability to research, analyse, evaluate, and synthesize information
- Very good ability to articulate clear and concise ideas and concepts in written and oral form
- Proven ability to effectively manage relationships with good negotiation skills
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language is an asset
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: