Total upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI) Operators of OML 130), in pursuance of its Corporate social responsibility , invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerian students for its 2017/2018 NNPC/TOTAL National scheme.
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST :
- Be registered FULL TIME undergraduates in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be certified 100 or 200 level students at the time of application
PLEASE NOTE : The following categories of students need to apply
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME
- 200Level Students with less than 2.50 CGPA on 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from the oil and gas industry
Application forms are available online ONLY. To apply, applicants should visit the website: https://scholarships.totalcsredu.com
This application opens Tuesday, October 10,2017 and closes on Tuesday October 31,2017. Selection tests will hold on Saturday, December 2, 2017 at designated Centers nationwide, which will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only . Please note that candidates shall bear fully the cost of transportation to/from test venue. Candidates are therefore advised to choose test centers closest to them.
NOTE : Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted for the selection tests.