NAFDAC Recruitment 2018/2019 Form is out – Apply and Register at www.nafdac.gov.ng.
Have you heard this news about nafdac recruitment? Do you want to know if it is true our not?
So many people are seriously saying that nafdac is recruiting; but is the news real or fake? Find out below:
This post will show you how nafda recruitment is conducted. You will get to understand how National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control job application form is filled and submitted.
I’ll be showing you almost everything about how to register for nafdac Jobs.
However you have to note the information below:
Requirements for National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control recruitment 2018/2019
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- You need to have a WAECNECO obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- Candidates are required to also have NCE certificate from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply for Nafdac recruitment 2018
If you want to register for nafdac jobs, kindly follow the steps below:
As soon as the application is online, interested and qualified candidates should kindly Click here to apply through National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control official website.