This job guide is about Ndlea Recruitment 2018/2019 Form. You will see how to Register for National Drugs Law Enforcement Agency at www.ndlea.gov.ng.
The reason why this page is here, is because we want to show you how that Filling and submitting Ndlea application form isn’t as difficult as you may thing.
National Drugs Law Enforcement Agency recruitment form 2018 is currently not available. However, if you want to know all the general requirements before the form is out, then you need to keep reading.
Ndlea Jos helps understanding the major reasons why drug abuse needs to be stopped.
Requirements for National Drugs Law Enforcement Agency job application registration – Ndlea Recruitment 2018 requirements
All applicants must have a valid national identification means – Voters card, Driving licence or National passport
You must have a senior secondary school certificate – WAEC or NECO or Nabteb result.
If you would love to apply for a graduate position, kindly ensure you have you NYSC certificate number
Instructions on How to Fill Ndlea Recruitment Application Form
- You need to Log on to the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) employment portal from Here.
- Before you can fully get selected for test/screening, you need to first submit an online application by attaching; a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents. I’ve listed all the documents you’ll be needing below:
- You need a curriculum vitae
- Educational certificates
- Your Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Certificate of State of Origin
- A Government Issued ID such as the National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Valid Driver’s License
- A recent Passport (sized) Photo (Make sure your passport is clear)
How to Apply for Ndlea Recruitment 2018?
You can submit Here: Ndlea Recruitment portal http://www.ndlea.gov.ng/
Follow all the above instructions by carefully submitting all the required documents.