NIS Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply Here for Nigerian Immigration Service Job at www.nisrecruitment.org.ng
The long awaited guideline on how to register for Nigerian immigration service recruitment is finally here. Like we’ve always done before, here is another job application guide.
If you’d love to apply NIS 2018 recruitment, then I recommend you read this page till the very end.
This Job update about Nigerian immigration service recruitment 2018 is specially for those who wants to join Nigerian Immigration.
You’ll be seeing the tutorial on how applicants normal register for Nigerian Immigration job.
So if you’re ready to see how to apply for 2018 NIS recruitment application form, kindly read the guide below:
General Requirement for NIS Recruitment – Nigerian Immigration service recruitment 2018
- Applicant must be Nigerian by birth;
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and Certificates.
- Applicant must not be a member of a secret society, cult, a drug addict e.t.c.;
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment;
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years;
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females;
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men;
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Applicants with any of the following disabilities need not apply:
- Impediment in speech (stammerer/ dumb),
- Gross malformation of teeth,
- Knocked knees,
- Bent knees,
- Bow legs,
- Flat foot,
- Limb legs,
- Bent arms/ deformed hands /fracture,
- Defective eye sight (squint-eye, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness),
- Amputation of any part of physical body,
- Hearing impaired (deaf),
- Hunched back,
- Medical challenges and any other physical deformity not mentioned.
Positions Available for Nigerian Immigration service recruitment 2018
- SUPERINTENDENT CADRE: Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI”)
- INSPECTORATE CADRE: Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII)
- Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII)
How to Apply for NIS recruitment 2018?
- Interested candidates are to visit the Nigeria immigration Service (NIS) recruitment Portal via www.nisrecruitment.org.ng
- Select ‘Apply Here’ under the Rank/ Cadre which you are qualified for,
- Register with a valid and functional email account,
- A verification link would be sent to your email,
- Login to your email and click on the verification link. If you can’t see it in your mail, check the ‘Spam’ folder,
- After activating the link, login to your profile and complete your application free of charge.