Here is another position you can apply for. Corporate Governance & Compliance Officer at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) is one good job vancancy you don’t have to miss.
Below is the information you need about this Job:
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Corporate Governance and Compliance Lead
Requirements for Corporate Governance & Compliance Officer at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) recruitment 2018?
- The very first thing you’ll need to have is a First degree in law or any other related discipline
- Secondly, you’ll need to also have Minimum of 2 years of cognate experience in corporate governance, law, public policy or administration – This requirement is mandatory..
- Relevant professional Certification would be an added advantage
- Corporate Administration – ( Policy development, formulation and implementation)
- Stakeholder management – (Negotiation and Conflict resolution)
- Good knowledge of the electricity industry regulatory requirements
- Ability to analyze data, prepare reports, presentations and legal opinionsResponsibilities
- One of your main duty will be to Provide support in developing and implementing regulatory compliance framework. The essence of this job is to ensure that the Company’s goal of regulatory compliance at all times is properly archived at all times.
- Another work you’ll be doing is to Ensure that information flows well, you’ll also work to ensure you reports to internal and external stakeholders are reliable, timely, correct and approved in line with our regulatory requirements and business sustainability at all times
- You will also Understand regulatory or contractual relationships (orders, codes statutes or agreements etc.)
How to Apply for Corporate Governance & Compliance Officer at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Recruitment 2018/2019
Applying a Corporate Governance & Compliance Officer at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) is easy, just read through the guide we recently write about IKEDC Recruitment 2018 so you’ll know more.
However, you can apply for IKEDC job vacancy via the IKEDC portal/website.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: visit here http://careers.ikejaelectric.com/position/view/31 to apply.