The Canadian Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Scholarships aim to activate a dynamic community of young global leaders across the Commonwealth to create lasting impacts both at home and abroad through inter-cultural exchanges encompassing international education, discovery and inquiry, and professional experiences.
- The UBC faculty mentor should have an active research program that is well-aligned with thw applicant’s research
- The scholarship covers airfare (max C$ 2,100) and living expenses (C$ 1,500 month in 4 months
- Successful candidates will join a network of Queen Elizabeth Scholars at UBC and across Candidate and the Commonwealth.
- Opportunities for professional development will also be available.
In order to apply, applicant must:
- Be 35 years of age or under at the time of the application
- Be proficient in English
- Currently enrolled as a master’s or Ph.D. student in India or Commonwealth countries in Africa
- Participate in community engagement activities in Canada.
DEADLINE: November 9 2018
To apply and for more information visit here