The Cambridge MBA is one of the world’s leading business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious universities.
Candidates must have excellent academic backgrounds and have enjoyed considerable success in their careers to date.
The students of any nationality can apply (priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent) for this scholarship.
The Boustany Foundation is inviting applications for Boustany MBA scholarship.
The aim of the Boustany MBA scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nation.
Study Subject(s): Scholarship is awarded in business administration at University of Cambridge.
Scholarship Award: The Scholarship offers the following;
- Financial aid amounting to £23,000 towards tuition fees and
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for MBA program at the University of Cambridge.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Cambridge MBA programme
Entrance Requirement: Candidates must have excellent academic backgrounds and have enjoyed considerable success in their careers to date.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
College Admission Requirement
Application Deadline: The application deadline is May 15, 2018.
How to apply:
- The first step, you will have to apply for the admission to the university first: You will have to send a copy of your CV (with Photo), GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- if shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation.