Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Form and Guide 2017 – www.npf.gov.ng.
This recruitment guide will give answers to questions like;
- Nigerian Police Form 2017,
- How to Purchase Nigerian Police Form Online
- Is Nigerian Police Form Out?
- NPF Official Websites for Registration
The Nigeria Police is the primary police serving Nigeria. The Nigerian Police (NP) is the principal law enforcement agency in Nigeria with staff strength of about 371,800. There are currently plans to increase the force to 650,000, adding 280,000 new recruits to the existing 370,000.
The Police Service Commission (PSC) invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force in the following categories:
- Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP)
- Cadet Inspector of Police
- Police Constable
N/B: Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 metres tall.
Before or After your application, you must download a copy of the Guarantor’s Form. This is to be signed by verifiable references from any two (2) of the following:
Traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should visit http://npfcareers2017.net/home.html
- This is the only medium for applying for recruitment into the NPF in 2017.
- Each applicant can submit ONLY ONE application for this exercise.
You are therefore advised to carefully choose the category you are eligible for, as multiple applications would lead to disqualifications.
Application Deadline: Yet to be Announce