The Nigerian Immigration 2017 List of Shortlisted Candidates is Out, Following the directive of the Civil Defence, Fire, immigration and prisons service board (CDFIPB), the Nigeria Immigration service (NIS) wishes to notify the general public that shortlisted candidates will receive information and further instructions through their given email addresses. Messages has also been sent the successful shortlisted applicants for “Physical Screening and Documents Verification Exercise” which is the next stage of the recruitment exercise.
The Nigerian Immigration Service has asked all shortlisted candidates to report to their respective state commands for exercise.
Items Required For Nigerian Immigration 2017 Screening and Documents Verification Exercise
All the successful shortlisted applicants are require to come along with the following items;
- Print out this inviting sent to you either your phone as text message or email address
- Print out of application confirmation slip with ID number
- Completed Referee/Guarantor’s form
- Recent Medical certificate of fitness obtained from a Government hospital
- Originals of your credentials
- A pair of white canvas, white short and vest, white stocking.
All applicants are advised to adhere strictly to the dates as scheduled as failures to do so will attract penalty.
NIGERIAN IMMIGRATION 2017 LIST OF SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES | DAYS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
The days outline below for the screening exercise has been mapped out by the Nigerian immigration service to enable all successful shortlisted applicant meet up to the deadline. The date below are days for the screening of Nigerian Immigration Recruitment 2017 List of Shortlisted Candidates;
- Superintendent November 27th, 2017
- Inspector November 28th, 2017
- Assistant November 29th, 2017