Here you will get NPS Recruitment 2018 Form Portal recruit.prisonsportal.com.ng – For those who want to join the NPS, Joining the NPS is not as easy as you think, before joining the Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) many questions has been asked without no answers. But I believe that this post will guide, give you the inspiration you need to make a perfect decision as for whether to continue your desire in joining the Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS).
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for full time appointments to fill existing vacancies in the following positions in the Nigeria Prisons Service:
CATEGORY A: Superintendent Cadre:
- Superintendent of Prisons (SP) Medical, CONMESS 02.
Applicants must be holders of M.B.B.S; M.D; M.D.S; or equivalents from recognized universities.
- Superintendent of Prisons (SP) Vetinary CONMESS 02.
Applicants must be holders of D.V.M from recognized universities.
- Deputy Superintendent of Prisons (DSP) Pharmacy, CONHESS 09.
Applicants must possess Bachelor’s of Pharmacy degrees from recognized universities.
- Assistant Superintendent of Prisons. I (ASP.I) CONPASS 09
Applicants must be holders of master’s degree from recognized Universities in the following areas: Humanities, Social Sciences, Lab. Sciences, Architecture, Engineering, Radiology, etc.
- Assistant Superintendent of Prisons II (ASP.II), CONPASS 08.
Applicants must holders first degree from recognized Universities in the following areas: Humanities, Social Sciences, Psychology, Estate/Town Planning, Public Health, Food Sciences, Social Works, etc.
CATEGORY B: Inspectorate Cadre:
- Senior Inspector of Prisons (SIP), CONPASS 08.
Applicants must be holders of HND certificates from recognized Polytechnics/Colleges in the following areas: Humanities, Social Sciences, Psychology, Estate/Town Planning, Public Health, Food Sciences, Social Works etc.
- Inspector of Prisons (IP) Nursing, CONHESS 06
Applicants must be registered Nurses (RN), Registered Midwives (RM) or Registered Nurses/Midwives (RNM) obtained from recognized institutions.
- Assistant Inspector of Prisons (AIP), General Duty, CONPASS 06.
Applicants must be holders of OND/NCE Obtained from recognized institutions.
CATEGORY C: Assistant Cadre:
- Prisons Assistant I (PAI) CONPASS 05
Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or their equivalents with a minimum of Five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which should include English and Mathematics or Trade Test Grade 1
- Prisons Assistant II (PAII) CONPASS 04
Applicants must possess the GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE or its equivalent with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which should include English or Trade Test Grade II. (Artisans, Motor drivers, Mechanics, Auto Electricians, Plumbers, Carpenters, Masons, etc.).
- Prison Assistant III (PA.III) CONPASS 03.
Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or it’s equivalents with a minimum of three (3) credits in not more than Two (2) sittings, which should include at least English or Mathematics or Trade Test Grade III for artisans. (Motor drivers, Mechanics, Auto Electricians, Plumbers, Carpenters, Masons, etc.
Before joining the Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) here are some of the questions people do ask:
- What are the basic requirements for 2018 NPS recruitment?
- How do I obtain Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 recruitment form?
- How to pass the NPS Recruitment 2018 examination?
- Is the NPS Recruitment 2018 form out?
- I need NPS Recruitment 2018 updates?
- When is the NPS Recruitment 2018/2019 starting? etcDo you really want to join the Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS), Do you have all it takes to join the Force? Carefully read this article as it will guide you through in all the basic requirements for joining the Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018.
NPS Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification
1. You must have at least 4 credits in not over two sittings in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB. note that English Language is a necessary credit.
2. Have an OND/Trade Test/City & Guide Certificate.
General Requirements For NPS Recruitment 2018
Before joining the For Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment 2018 every applicant must meet the general requirements listed below:
1. Applicant must be 18 years above
2. Must be a Nigerian citizen by birth
3. Applicants must be medical, physically, and psychologically fit.
4. Have fully expanded chest measurements of not less than 0.87m.
5. Must not be less than 1.65 meters tall for male and 1.56 meters for female.
6. Applicants must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical stress like:
- Sight problem
- Flat foot
- Hearing difficulties
- Previous major operation
- Stammering or any other natural disability
7. Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
8. Be free any member of any secret society
9. Applicant must no criminal conviction.
10. Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by June 1, 2018.
11. All Applicants must attend zonal screening exercise at the designated zonal centers for their respective states.
12. Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the screening centers during the screening exercise period.
How To Apply Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment 2018
Every Applicant who wants to join the Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) interested applicants should visit their official portal via www.recruit.prisonsportal.com.ng and fill the online application form.
1. Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the screening centers during the screening exercise period.
2. Application form for the NPS recruitment 2018 is free of charge.
If you want us to help you with information at the right time about Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) Requirements, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below.