Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2017 | How to Apply for Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Recruitment – www.stanbicibtcbank.com.
This page is officially created for interested applicants who wish to know when Stanbic IBTC Bank. will be recruiting graduates for 2017. It is to your concern that we shall surely update you with latest Stanbic IBTC 2017 Bank graduate recruitment details on this page, once it’s out.
This recruitment guide will give answers to questions like;
- When is Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruiting for 2017?
- How to apply for Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2017?
- Has Stanbic IBTC Bank Started Recruitment for 2017?
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Official Recruitment Portal 2017?
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2017?
- Stanbic IBTC Bank 2017 Recruitment Deadline
We understand that being an employer of choice goes beyond the regular pay package. It involves listening, training, mentoring, a genuine concern for what people care about, and acting upon them. In essence, it also involves connecting to people’s hearts.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Program 2018
Job ID: 26028
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Banking
- The joint CEO’s are responsible for leading the development and execution of the bank’s strategy, overseeing planning and management, upholding high standards of governance and corporate citizenship, accounting to all our stakeholders, and ensuring that we deliver value to our shareholders, customers and staff.
- The Graduate Trainee Program of Stanbic IBTC Group has been designed to build capacity and create a sustainable pipeline in our group by developing young, talented, trained professionals for our future.
- It is an intensive program and unique opportunity for young people who are resourceful and passionate about building a fast tracked career and to help us drive our success into the future.
About the Graduate Trainee Program
The Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Program is a 6-7 week classroom and 12 months on-the-job training program designed to nurture the next line of business leaders for the Stanbic IBTC group.
- Trainees will be required to successfully complete all modules of classroom training and obtain a minimum score of 60% on each course and an overall score of 70%(this is subject to upward review) to be deemed successful and suitable to move into the next phase of the program.
- The training school assessment will be based purely on merit and will include both technical and behavioral skills.
- Upon successful completion of the 6-7 week classroom training program, graduating trainees will complete self-development experiential learning.
- Whilst working with Stanbic IBTC, you will have an opportunity to learn and benefit from our local and international insight, experience and pioneering spirit.
- We promote a high performance culture and a conducive work environment where passionate, engaged and accountable employees thrive in careers with endless possibilities.
- Each trainee will be assigned a mentor for 6 months to guide and coach him/her throughout the program.
- Successful trainees can be posted to work in any business unit or any location in any part of the country.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a 2.1 degree in any course from an accredited University.
- Minimum of 5 credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in GCE, NECO or its equivalent in one sitting.
- Applicants should not be more than 26 years of age as at August 1, 2017 .
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC, and must have discharge certificate in hand.
- Conceptual, Innovative and Analytical
- Computer literacy is a must.
- Intermediate to expert competence in the use of MS Office Suite
- Customer-service oriented
- Graduates Trainees will be required to work in varied work roles/ locations and context with increasing levels of complexity.
- Applicants must be passionate about building a career in Stanbic IBTC.
- Trainees would be based in Lagos but Graduates may be deployed to any department and locations across the country.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 20th September, 2017.