State Security Service Recruitment 2018-2019 Application Registration form – www.dss.gov.ng
Here is the A-Z guide you need for DSS recruitment 2018. If you read this page very well, you see how to register for 2018 state security service job application.
So are you ready to see the complete sss recruitment 2018 online requirements? Do you wish to know the method of application submission? And even the deadline for sss 2018 recruitment?
If you just said yes, to all the above Questions I asked, then keep reading so you will discover many things about sss recruitment 2018 requirements and mode of registration.
the 2017 State Security Service Application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for State Security Service 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 State Security Service form?
- Is the State Security Service2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will State Security Service Recruitment 2018 start?
- I need State Security Service updates as well as DSS, etc.
- Is State Security Service 2018 Recruitment Real etc.
- State Security Service Application Deadline 2018/2019.\
State Security Service Recruitment 2018 Requirements
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
State Security Service Recruitment 2018 | How to Apply for SSS Recruitment – www.dss.gov.ng.
The SSS operations are normally classified and it is run by tireless veterans who spend years studying their prospective recruits (for the core agents) stealthily before contacting them for possible employment.
Veterans in the service hardly retire and are capable of operating underground with the highest level of secrecy. The veteran works to know everything in his domain and without, and in saying nothing of it except if needed by the state through his superiors
If you want to get latest news update about State Security Service Recruitment 2018, kindly drop a comment below.