Are you looking for WEWE Recruitment 2018/2019 Form? Would you mind if we guide you on how you can apply for 2018 Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organization recruitment? If yes, then continue reading.
There are many thing you need to understand about Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organization before you apply. In case you’ve not known before, Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organization 2018 recruitment application form is free.
WEWE are recruiting to fill the positions below:
ob Title: Internal Audit & Compliance Manager
Job Reference Code: WEWE-LOPIN2AUDMGR
- This is a managerial position reporting to the Audit & Compliance Director. This position will ensure adequate annual audit plan is maintained and monitored for all LOPIN-2 projects and Headquarters, Implementing Agents (IAs)/ sub recipients and ensure efficient, effective and compliant grant management of the USAID grant.
- He/She will conduct audits of USAID sub-recipients/sub-contractors’ financial reports, assessment of internal control systems, verification of assets, and ensure compliance with contract terms and donor rules and regulations.
- S/He will also review USAID transactions at the WEWE head office and field offices to ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- S/He will conduct investigation or forensic audit if fraudulent activities are suspected and assist during annual donor and external audits activities.
- Must possess first degree (B.Sc./HND) in Accounting or its equivalent in related field ACA/ACCA certification is a key requirement for this position
- A Master’s degree in Accounting/Finance or relevant field is an added advantage.
- Must possess a minimum of seven (7) years post NYSC experience in full control/compliance function in a non-governmental or other relevant Organisation with at least 2 years at a managerial level
- S/He must possess ability to use relevant accounting software and ERP software such as QuickBooks
- Must possess excellent planning and Organisational skills
- Creativity and strong analytical skills are important for this position
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility
- Applicant Must be ready to travel at short notices for audit assignments.
- Must possess good report writing skills
Job Title: Senior Officer, Internal Audit & Compliance<br
Job Reference Code: WEWE-LOPIN2SNROFF
Location: AbujaJob Profile
- This position reports to the Manager-Internal Audit & Compliance, the successful candidate will be responsible for the review of WEWE internal control systems and compliance with WEWE, donor, statutory rules and regulations.
- S/He will also be responsible for conducting financial reviews and audits of Implementing Agents (IAs) or sub-recipients/sub-contractors.
- Shortlisted applicant will conduct quarterly review of WEWE field offices operations to ensure compliance with policies and procedures as per WEWE’s manuals on financial reporting, procurement, travels and inventory regulations.
- S/He will participate in mid-year and annual physical inventory counts and reconciliation to safeguard the organisation’s assets.
- Shortlist applicant will conduct investigation or forensic audit if fraudulent activities are suspected and assist during annual donor and external audits activities.
Minimum Academic/Professional Qualifications required for the position:
- Must possess a first degree in Accounting or its equivalent in a relevant field. ACA/ACCA certification is a key requirement for this position
- Must have minimum of 3 years post NYSC experience in a reputable accounting/auditing firm
- Must have considerable expertise in MS Office packages (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Experience in the use of standard database and accounting software like QuickBooks will be added advantage.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, communication (oral and written) and presentation skills.
How to Apply For WEWE Recruitment 2018 Exercise
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive CV’s and Cover Letter in only one attachment (MS word document) explaining suitability for the job to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicant are to use the position applying for as the subject line of the email