World Health Organization Graduate Recruitment 2017, In this article you will get latest updates on World Health Organization Graduate Recruitment 2017, recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Zonal Data Assistant
Ref No: 1701716
Locations: Minna, Bauchi
Contract duration: 6 Months
- Nigeria is the only remaining polio-endemic country in the African Region, but with significant stride to interrupt polio transmission.
- The Nigerian national authorities have intensified efforts to interrupt wild poliovirus transmission within the shortest time possible.
- The intensified polio eradication activities are being undertaken in a manner that would complement ongoing efforts to revitalize and strengthen Primary Health Care within the recently developed framework for National Strategic Health Development Plan (NSHDP).
- Therefore a strong Monitoring and evaluation system with accompanying accountability is indispensable for better guiding the program towards the goals.
- Data Management is a very crucial component to ensure effective implementation of M&E system.
- Essential: Completion of secondary school with relevant training in Computer Science, Statistics, Monitoring & Evaluation or data management related field with additional data management training.
- Desirable: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Monitoring & Evaluation or data management related field with additional data management training.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to apply
Application Deadline 28th June, 2017.