DPR recruitment 2018-2019 Application Registration form guidelines is right on this page.
I will show you how www.recruitment.dpr.gov.ng job registration is done and the possible ways to ensure your application was submitted successfully.
If you are ready to see everything you haven’t been told about department of petroleum resources recruitment 2018-2019, then this post is for you.
Just keep reading so you will find every detailed information about DPR 2018 recruitment.
DPR Recruitment 2018 Requirements:
- Candidates should possess a minimum of 5 years’ experience from the Oil and Gas industry or any other relevant experience and also be computer literate.
- Also candidates should not be more than 40 years old by 31st December, 2016.
- Possession of NYSC discharged/ exemption certificate is a must.
How To Apply for DPR Nigeria Recruitment:
- Candidates are required to have the following available for registration:
i) Scanned copy of a passport photograph.
ii) Scanned copy of certificates (N.Y.S.C. Discharge /Exemption certificate, Higher Institution Certificate, S.S.C.E. Certificate).
iii) Scanned copy of any other necessary supporting documents.
- Candidates are required to fill their DPR recruitment 2018 application online viahttp://recruitment.dpr.gov.ng. Only applications in respect of the advertised positions would be considered. All applicants are expected to apply for ONLY ONE position.
- Multiple applications by any candidate for more than one job would be DISQUALIFIED.
- Upon submission, applicants would receive an acknowledgment containing a reference number which should be quoted in all future correspondences.
How to Apply for DPR recruitment 2018 at department of petroleum resources recruitment Portal?
If you want to fill and submit DPR 2018 recruitment form, then you must read the guide below:
Visit here: http://recruitment.dpr.gov.ng
If you still have questions to ask us about DPR recruitment 2018, kindly ask by commenting on the box below.